From John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OFFER] Offer to Mentor one or two podlings
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2019 15:42:00 GMT
Julian,

Apache Tamaya could use help.  My activity has been reduced pretty heavily as of late.

John

On 2019/08/13 06:21:54, Julian Feinauer <j.feinauer@pragmaticminds.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this goes to the IPMC as well as to podlings watching this list.
> I just recently became IPMC member and am currently pretty active in the IoTDB Project
as “informal mentor” (started there before becoming IPMC member) together with 3 other
pretty active mentors.
> As I received a lot of help from mentors and learned a lot about the Apache Way since
I joined incubating projects, I think its time now to give something back. I could join one
or two other podlings as Mentor if I am needed.

> I gained a reasonable amount of “podling” experience hands-on during the last 2 years
after joining the PLC4X project and moving from release 0.1 to TLP and am active in other
Podlings.
> My main interest is in the IoT, Big Data and analytics area (I’m active in PLC4X, Edgent,
IoTDB and sometimes in Calcite) and mostly on the JVM. So this is the area where I could help
most, I guess.