From Joshua Poore <poor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) v2.0.2
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 04:54:34 GMT
Ok. Thanks for guidance and clarification.

> On Aug 21, 2019, at 12:45 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> I asked you about this after you caught the missing disclaimer, but didn’t hear
back inside of 24 hours so I made a judgement call—I hope I did the right thing.

> Well it not the wrong thing, it just something that I don;t think has happened before.
>
>> My logic in this case was that because our Disclaimer was in src, and there were
no issues with the Disclaimer itself, repackaging the RC with the Disclaimer in the .bin files
would not have required any new commits to files. +1s from dev@ (especially Binding) would
have indicated approval of the Disclaimer as well.