From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Business decisions and risk (was: [DISCUSS] IPMC votes on releases)
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:15:03 GMT
Hi,

I’m not referring to a recent thing, I’m referring to in part to this [1]. I suggest you
read what Mark wrote there, but even before this JIRA  many Apache podlings have made non-offical
releases for a number of reasons some in line with policy (and some not). I can point you
to one podling that made 100+ releases in this this way.

Greg if you persist in this behaviour I’ll need to refer you to the code of conduct, in
particular you need to show a little more empathy for people who may not hold the same views
as yourself, and it would also help if you tried to collaborate with other IPMC members and
be more careful in the words you chose.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-427