From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Mentor guidance document
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2019 02:07:20 GMT
Hi,

I really don’t think there is a dialog happening here. I asked some questions and no-one
answers. Other people seem to want to push some other tangental view and it’s not clear
to me exactly what that is.

Perhaps I’m not making myself clear? The whole idea is not for me to write this document
but have the 50+ people who have been mentors, to collaborate and produce this together. In
coming up on the material I’m sure there will be some differences of opinion and useful
discussion will happen and help clarify everyones understand of how the ASF values can be
applied.  If no-one who is willing to help then new mentors will keep making the same mistakes.

Thanks,
Justin