From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) v2.0.2
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 04:45:03 GMT
Hi,

> I asked you about this after you caught the missing disclaimer, but didn’t hear back
inside of 24 hours so I made a judgement call—I hope I did the right thing.

Well it not the wrong thing, it just something that I don;t think has happened before.

> My logic in this case was that because our Disclaimer was in src, and there were no issues
with the Disclaimer itself, repackaging the RC with the Disclaimer in the .bin files would
not have required any new commits to files. +1s from dev@ (especially Binding) would have
indicated approval of the Disclaimer as well.

Change the binary changes the signatures and hashes, if teh project was a TLP IMO that would
require another vote.

> We had +3 IPMC VOTES on dev@, however, to date we only have +2 on general@. Do I need
one more on general@?

You can carry over the IPMC votes.