From leerho <lee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] DataSketches-memory RC2
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2019 01:52:34 GMT
Justin,

Thank you for finding these.
I have fixed the LICENSE file as you requested.
I have deleted the stylesheet.css as it is no longer needed.
The Gettysburg Address is public domain and indicated so in the License
file.
All the other files have corrected notices and are also listed in the
LICENSE file.

These are the only files that I am aware of that had these issues.

The README file has a "compile with Java 1.8." notice.

Is it OK if these fixes go into the next release?
That is, may we continue with the current RC2 release we just voted on?

Lee.