From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject [MENTORS] September reporting timeline
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2019 01:28:03 GMT
Hi,

The september report [1] timeline is:

Wed September 05		Podling reports due by end of day
Sun September 09		Shepherd reviews due by end of day
Sun September 09 		Summary due by end of day
Tue September 11		Mentor signoff due by end of day
Wed September 12		Report submitted to Board
Wed September 19 	Board meeting

I note that ApacheCon is on 9-12 September during which time a lot of people (including myself)
normally involved in creating and signing off reports may be very busy so I suggest you try
and get the reports in earlier than usual.

Mentors please remind your podlings to work on their reports, preferable in the open, a week
or so before the deadline.

One of the boards comments on last month report was that a few report were on the minimal
side and more detail is needed. Mentors can you please help out with this. I think we may
need to start rejecting reports like this and asking the podling to report again next month.

Podlings we're expecting to report this month:
Amaterasu*
BRPC
Crail
Daffodil
Dlab
Druid
Hivemall
Iceberg
IoTdb
Marvin-ai
Myriad
Nemo
Omid
Ponymail
Samoa
SDAP*
Shardingsphere
Singa
Spot
Superset
Tamaya*
Taverna
Tephra
Toree*
Warble

* Podlings that failed to report last month

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/September2019