From Joshua Poore <poor...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) v2.0.2
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:27:05 GMT
Hi Justin,

Please clarify your VOTE. Are we at -1 or 0 from you? If its a 0 - "consider fixing a few
issues”. I can easily roll a new release with DISCLAIMERS in bin push as new release package
so that this issue can be vetted prior to release, but doesn’t require another VOTE altogether.

Josh

> On Aug 13, 2019, at 11:58 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> +1 (binding) on the source release, but sorry it’s -1 (binding) for the binaries as
they are missing the DISCLAIMER file [2]

> You might want to consider using a checklist when checking releases [1]. Also when voting
on release it a good idea to list what you checked rather than just saying +1.

> I checked:
> - incubating in name
> - signatures and hashes fine
> - DISCLAIMER in source but not in binary releases
> - LICENSE and NOTICE fine
> - all source files have ASF headers
> - no unexpected binary files in source release
>
> There also no need to put the KEYS fine inside the release, it's sort of a bit late to
find it there after you unzipped it :-)