From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Mentor guidance document
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2019 01:26:32 GMT
Hi,

I've had hoped I'd get more of a response to the mentor guidance documentation I suggested.
Perhaps it got lost in the other noise?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Mentor+Guidance

Jim and Ross, you have recently stated that you are concerned about the erosion of our values
and principles. It would be great to see your input on this. If you have other idea one how
these values can be better passed to incubating incubation it would be great to hear.

I also welcome other IPMC members who have experience and can offer some advice to other mentors.

Thanks,
Justin