From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject [OFFER] Offer to Mentor one or two podlings
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2019 06:21:54 GMT
Hi,

this goes to the IPMC as well as to podlings watching this list.
I just recently became IPMC member and am currently pretty active in the IoTDB Project as
“informal mentor” (started there before becoming IPMC member) together with 3 other pretty
active mentors.
As I received a lot of help from mentors and learned a lot about the Apache Way since I joined
incubating projects, I think its time now to give something back. I could join one or two
other podlings as Mentor if I am needed.

I gained a reasonable amount of “podling” experience hands-on during the last 2 years
after joining the PLC4X project and moving from release 0.1 to TLP and am active in other
Podlings.
My main interest is in the IoT, Big Data and analytics area (I’m active in PLC4X, Edgent,
IoTDB and sometimes in Calcite) and mostly on the JVM. So this is the area where I could help
most, I guess.

So if someone has an idea where I can help, feel free to contact me!

Julian