From Sheng Zha <zhash...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.5.0.rc2
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:53:51 GMT
Dear IPMC members,

Thank you for all the help in spotting the license issues. Given that they are relatively
minor we would like to address them in the next release.

Since there is no longer any blocker, it would be great if you could continue to vote on this
release. We still need one more vote to make this release. Thank you.

Best,
-sz

On 2019/07/17 21:50:01, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Duane Merril (author of CUB and this file in particular) sent an explanation to
this list, but either his reply is stuck in moderation or there was some other technical difficulty
and the message is not showing up. Below is the email that he sent to me.