From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: New disclaimer text
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2019 00:44:38 GMT
Hi,

> I think that the free-form section should also be generic, and refer to the JIRA or github
issues for the podling. Something like

> https://github.com/apache/<podling>/issues or
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/<podling>/issues

There’s an issue with that is you pointing to something that will change over time. If someone
uses a release that list may not be correct as things are fixed over time. Unless that pages
list releases one by one and with a list of issues for each.

> Maybe we should require that any podling that has DISCLAIMER-WIP issues must also have
a page with known issues. This page can itself refer to jira or github but it has to be easy
to find.

I think this is a good idea for a podlings to do, but not sure we should make it a requirement.
Also some podlings are slow in creating their websites.

Thanks,
Justin