From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Incubator policy wording
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2019 03:26:18 GMT
Hi,

I reorganised the policy pages and that can be seen here. [1]

The next task which I think would be useful to to simply that language on that page as it’s
not written in a very user friendly way. It's wordy and uses lauaguage that non-native english
speakers I assume would find difficult to understand.

It’s also a little cumbersome in how it refers to products and projects and reviews and
assesses projects. I know why it written this way but it missing context. e.g the review and
assessment is done via the incubator board report.

I’ll make a pull request for people to review over the next couple of days, unless someone
jumps in first.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html