From Joshua Poore <poor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Late podling reports / mentor sign off due Tuesday July 9th
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2019 15:48:44 GMT
Hi Justin,

Flagon updated to a .md format as requested. .md files are being stripped from our lists:
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@flagon.apache.org <https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@flagon.apache.org>.
We only just realized.

I’ve put report in a file list on confluence. Mentor will review and post to wiki. Just
in case, link is here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLAGON/Podling+Reports
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLAGON/Podling+Reports>

> On Jul 4, 2019, at 4:06 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The due date has come and gone and we’re still missing reports from:
> Amaterasu
> DLab
> Flagon
> Livy
> Tuweni
>
> Good to see that BRPC and Iceberg who failed to report last last month did report this
month. DLab has failed to report for the second time.

> If you mentor one of the above project please try to get them to submit a report ASAP
or they will need to report next month.