From York Shen <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling expectations and some issues encountered in incubation
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2019 08:21:52 GMT
Agreed with that, from a poddling’s respective, I think it’s important that the community
understand the following issues before it enters the incubator:
Governance Model. Projects in Incubator would adopt Meritocracy model, no exception.
Ownership of the Projects.  Once a project enters the Incubator, ASF owns the project. All
trademark/IP around the project belongs to ASF now. Though if they choose retire from Incubator,
the incubator would give it back.

Best Regards,
York Shen

申远