From Lai Wei <roywei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.5.0.rc2
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2019 01:00:29 GMT
Hi Justin,

I have created 2 issues for MKL[1] and pybind[2].

For [1], I think we need to remove it. For [2] I have raised on legal via
JIRA[3].
Can we resolve these issues during the next release?

Thanks!

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/15544
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/15547
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-468