From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC2
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2019 03:24:05 GMT

> * gradle build works (I had trouble with the build script in the scripts
> directory)

If you build Weex on a Mac, could you please explain your problem here,
maybe we shall fix it before next release. We only test build script on Mac
platform, if it's on other platforms, there could be problem like Apple
only provide iOS toolchain on Mac

This throws up 161 files with unknown licenses.

Most of them are  webkit headers, others are README.md, xx.md, xx.lint or
other stuffs like this. As for RAT exception, what' the procedure, is there
any document?

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远