From 申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC2
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2019 03:34:19 GMT

> I’m concerned that I don’t see any indication that release contains a
> dependancy on Category X software. This dependancy is going to be included
> in the convenance binary right? Is my understanding of this correct? If so
> this may come as a surprise to users? How will they be informed of this?

Yes. The LGPL runtime will be bundled in the convenience binary of Weex. In
our *next release*, the LGPL runtime will be decoupled convenience binary.
Users would include both weex_sdk and Webkit(Actually, we only use the
JavaScriptCore of Webkit) together like following:

		<dependency>
			<artifactId>weex_sdk</artifactId>
		</dependency>
                <dependency>
			<artifactId>webkit</artifactId>
		</dependency>

I think user would understand that they must include a LGPL runtime(Or any
other Javascript interpretator they like) in this way.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> 于2019年7月10日周三 上午7:52写道: