From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Project
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2019 19:02:06 GMT
Ade,

Getting some code in place is a good first step. Getting a start on a
community is an important next step, and it is better done before coming to
Apache for a variety of reasons. One of the simplest reasons is that you
can't even make a release at Apache without having an active community.

So first step is to build a group of people to work on the project.