From Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling expectations and some issues encountered in incubation
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2019 06:32:59 GMT
Well, I think a lot of frustration with the Apache incubation process could
be avoided simply by very explicitly asking this question to a community
planning to start incubation: “Are you aware that until you complete
incubation you will not be in full control of your project, for example,
please scrap your release schedule until you complete incubation because
your release dates will not be under your control?”

Gj