From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Graduate Apache OpenWhisk (incubating) as a TLP
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2019 02:23:22 GMT
We concluded it's not worth asking legal for an opinion on this matter and
we opted instead to change the mini to full licenses. We updated the repos
that have releases or are subject to upcoming releases. There are repos we
will not be releasing and will archive/retire pending discussion on our
project dev list since they are not being maintained and have had no
releases.

-r