From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Graduate Apache OpenWhisk (incubating) as a TLP
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2019 02:16:57 GMT
Hi,

> I created a pull request to update the license compliance [1] to replace
> MINI with FULL. As already noted we have replaced all the mini licenses
> with the full license across the relevant repos.

I quick search of your report shows source files still having the short header, but I assume
this will be fixed as yo make releases going forward.

BTW If there is reason you the project needs mini headers, you can always ask on legal discuss
to see if they will allow it. This has been mentioned before but AFAIK the project hasn’t
done that.

Thanks,
Justin