From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Catalog (v0.10.0-incubating, rc1)
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2019 03:42:16 GMT
We’ll sort it out I opened an issue to deal with it. We’re not the only Apache project
that uses gradle.

I missed you raising gradle issue before, my bad.

-r

> On Jul 5, 2019, at 11:13 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> (and they are listed under the exclusions here [3]).
>
> I note that it lists gradle-wrapper.jar as an exclusion there as well, this is not the
case as jars containing compiled source code can’t be included in releases. See the legal
JIRA mention in my last email [1] for more info on this particular situation. I do recall
this coming up in one you r releases as well and teh jar was removed, so I assume the documentation
is just out of date.