From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Heron Release 0.20.1-incubating Release Candidate 3
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2019 02:13:49 GMT
Hi,

I mentioned this last release as was and I see Dave mentioned on the your dev list that -
"Any required copyright attribution should be in the NOTICE.”

This doesn’t mean that you need to list all copyright lines in the NOTICE file only those
that are mentioned in a NOTICE file of ALv2 software you have bundled.

A quick check shows that none of the ALv2 software you mention has NOTICE files (so nothing
to do there), but you might want to check the ALv2 software that is not listed and I’m mentioned.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/blob/master/NOTICE