From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Incubator policy wording
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2019 21:22:02 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

> 1. Should we move disclaimer and release up instead of being the last?
> Seems like good to be upfront with these

For now I’ve just left thing in the order they were.

> 2. About “It MAY consider the termination of a Podling if violations are
> not corrected.“

It practice this is probably not going to happen and there are going to be conversations with
the podling to correct things way before we consider this. Each situation is going to be different
so I don’t think we can put a general time frame on it. In general it needs to happen before
graduation, and a s long as some progress is being made, all is fine. Also no timeline was
specified before so adding one would change policy, which I think would need further discussion.

Thanks,
Justin