From Joshua Poore <poor...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Release of Apache Flagon UserALE.js v2.0.0
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 12:37:04 GMT
Thanks, @sebb

Shall I rework and repost?

Joshua Poore

> On Jul 8, 2019, at 5:27 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Apache Flagon is an incubating project.
>
> As such, announcements should include the standard disclaimer.
>
> Thanks!
>
>> On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 09:06, Joshua Poore <poorejc@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> The Apache Flagon team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Apache
Flagon UserALE.js version 2.0.0!

>> Apache UserALE.js is Flagon's free, open-source application for thin-client behavioral
logging. It's perfect for business analytics and enterprise application monitoring, but powerful
enough for UI/UX research and user-testing. UserALE.js uses the Apache Software License v2.0.

>> UserALE.js is released as source code on GitHub [0], downloads for source on Apache
download mirrors linked to our website [1], as well as an npm package for node.js applications,
found on the npm registry [2].