From Liu Ted <tedl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject 回复:Cultural Analysis Paper Featuring Apache Incubator and Apache Kibble
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2019 09:30:16 GMT
This is a solid thesis and I encourage you to read it and a few volunteers from KAIYUANSHE
translation team have begun translating the thesis to share in our social channels later.
Best regards,
Ted Liu, ASF Member

  2019 年 7 月 25 日周四 4:20,Sharan Foga<sharan@apache.org> 写道:   Hi All

A while ago I mentioned that I had put together a paper on Apache culture.

https://s.apache.org/8uaw3

Well I have been working on another one. Again I have used Apache Kibble and this time I tried
to focus on Apache Incubator and cultural embedding, I used some of our Chinese initiated
projects that have been through or are currently going through Incubator and compared them
with both non-Chinese initiated projects that had also gone through Incubator and projects
that have not been through incubator at all (and that included Kibble!).

Please feel free to take a look and as always feedback welcome. I am working on putting together
a brief summary page just in case people don't want to read all 93 pages! :-)

https://s.apache.org/w5v76

Huge thanks to Justin for being one of my supervisors and also Ted Liu for helping me with
background information on open source in China.

I will also post this on the ComDev list.

Thanks
Sharan