From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Catalog (v0.10.0-incubating, rc1)
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2019 04:30:25 GMT
Various podlings including tuweni have had to handle downloading gradle separately. It’s
not unusual and not really a source code issue where the correct boundary is drawn.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 5, 2019, at 8:42 PM, Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We’ll sort it out I opened an issue to deal with it. We’re not the only Apache project
that uses gradle.

> I missed you raising gradle issue before, my bad.
>
> -r
>
>> On Jul 5, 2019, at 11:13 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> (and they are listed under the exclusions here [3]).
>>
>> I note that it lists gradle-wrapper.jar as an exclusion there as well, this is not
the case as jars containing compiled source code can’t be included in releases. See the
legal JIRA mention in my last email [1] for more info on this particular situation. I do recall
this coming up in one you r releases as well and teh jar was removed, so I assume the documentation
is just out of date.