From Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding Apache incubation
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 00:42:37 GMT
Hi

I should you could send an introduction of the project. Then, we could see whether people
get interests.
Is it already open sourced?

Sheng Wu
Apache Skywalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

> 在 2019年7月19日,上午3:21,Xun Hu <xun.hu@futurewei.com> 写道:
>
> Hi, there,
>
> Currently I am leading a team to develop an inventory management system for Internet
advertising, we would like to apply Apache incubation for this project.

> Can you please help me on this? And is it possible to have a mentor to help on the application?
>
> Regards,
>
> Xun Hu,
> Chief Architect : Ads,
> 1-408-641-9648,
> xun.hu@futurewei.com
>
> This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information from Futurewei/Huawei,
which are intended only for the person or entity whose email address appears above. Any use
of the information attached or contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or any unapproved dissemination) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by phone or response email immediately and delete this original message.