From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Druid (incubating) as a TLP
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 01:58:38 GMT
Hi,

> Yes, they (we) are aware, and have been in discussion with Mark Thomas &
> other relevant parties since the podling name search concluded about
> straightening out potential issues that arose during the search.

My understanding is that this may require a name change and that it’s a possibility that
the board may not accept the proposal to graduate because of this? Is that correct?

 It might be good to get an update on where you are on this as the last email about this that
I can find is several months old.

Thanks,
Justin