From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Podlings, the Incubator, relationships and Apache
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2019 01:43:32 GMT
Hi,

> Guys, aren't you forgetting something?  The VP is to sign the Board report.

And not even that. All I do is ensure the report is submitted on time, no signing is involved,
and while I generally write the majority of the report anyone can contribute or help out in
doing that.

>  Everything else that Justin is  doing he's doing as a rank and file Incubator committer.

In case it’s unclear anytime I do something (like vote on a release or email this list)
it’s as an IPMC member and my view carries no more weight than other IPMC members.

Thanks,
Justin