From Dave Grove <dgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk API Gateway (v0.10.0-incubating, rc2)
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2019 21:32:31 GMT

On 2019/06/08 03:42:43, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> BTW I think this points out one of the dangers of possible over reliance of using scripts
to check releases. In case the issue is minor but sometimes it won’t be.

Yes.  Point taken. The two MIT-licensed files are in git exactly where the NOTICE file says
they are, but the subdirectory they were in was excluded from the tar command.  The files
are only needed for testing, so it doesn't make the release unusable, but excluding them is
not what should have happened.

--dave