From Antoine Toulme <anto...@toulme.name>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] check LICENSE and NOTICE for Apache Tuweni
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2019 23:01:01 GMT
OK, I inlined the MIT license texts from the various dependencies.

Does this look better?

The CC0 dependencies are public domain. Do you have an example of dealing with public domain
dependencies?

> On Jun 2, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> When use the short form of including a LICNSE, you need to include a link to the file
containing license text not a URL. Some projects make a licenses directory and put the licenses
in that. MIT requires you include the full text of the license and a URL doesn’t quite cover
that.