From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Doris 0.10.0-incubating-rc04
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2019 00:53:07 GMT
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE has some minor issues (see below)
- NOTICE is fine
- ASF file have ASF headers
- No unexpected binary files
- I didn’t compile as I’m on an unsupported platform

LICENSE is missing:
- UTF-8 library [1][2]
- These files [3][4] copyright Facebook. The headers in this files may not be correct.
- MIT licensed Sizzle from [6]

The licensing information list in headers of [3][4] is confusing e.g Is it under an APLv2
license, or an AL or GPL license, or a BSD license? You might also want to read this JIRA
[5] to double check that the version of rocksDB you are using is OK and not Category X.

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./be/src/gutil/utf/LICENSE
2. ./be/src/gutil/utf/rune.c