From Joshua Poore <poor...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] (Re)Release Apache Flagon UserALE.js (Incubating) 1.0.0
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 04:14:39 GMT
Hi Folks,

Another friendly reminder: please VOTE on the ReRelease of Apache Flagon UserAle.js (Incubating)
1.0.0.

Our ReRelease was mandated by IPMC due to build artifacts that lacked “incubating” markings.

At this point we have +6 votes from our community and +2 Binding. We need one more VOTE from
general@ to release and 2 of our mentors are AWOL. We’re entering the 10th consecutive day
of this VOTE on general@ and that’s a very, very long time to wait on a ReRelease.

Thanks to Justin for voting.

Tomorrow, we’ll be pushing v2.0.0 for a VOTE on general, as its wrapping up a VOTE in community.
Again we’re down two mentors. Am hoping that we’re able to get feedback from IPMC a little
more quickly. We have users waiting on an NPM packaged version of this release.

Thanks,

Joshua Poore

> On Jun 25, 2019, at 11:49 PM, Joshua Poore <poorejc@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Ah, I understand. Copyright attribution is misplaced in License file altogether—appendix
gives instruction for how to add a copyright to derivative works. *palm-to-face*. Thanks and
sorry for being thick!

> Josh
>
>> On Jun 25, 2019, at 9:10 PM, Joshua Poore <poorejc@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Justin,
>>
>> Dave Meikle and I worked to make the copyrights correct prior to this ReRelease.

>> Our License File reads:
>>
>>  © Copyright 2018 The Apache Software Foundation.
>>
>> Our Notice Fille reads:
>>
>> Copyright 2019 The Apache Software Foundation
>>
>> We thought that was consistent with https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
<https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html>, however, both should be dated ‘2019’
(oversight).

>> If not, or you see something I missed, please don’t hesitate to point it out and
I’ll make sure we get it right.