From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Tuweni 0.8.0
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2019 14:11:51 GMT

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 26, 2019, at 6:17 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Going only by past experiences in the incubator, my understanding is that a
>> graduation blocking issue is not something that necessarily blocks a
>> podling release.
>
> And I was not stating that, nor has anyone voted -1 on this release. I was just pointing
out that this doesn’t seem to have been made clear to this podling.

It may not be clear to you, but it was discussed in the earlier vote thread. See https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2b5fed22493e954937405cfd2553d06c00e5bee3b76be06b18b74862@%3Cdev.tuweni.apache.org%3E
for my noticing the jar still being present.

Regards,
Dave