From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Board proposal on podling releases
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 16:09:04 GMT
Hi Kevin,

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 5:29 PM Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgrail@apache.org> wrote:
>... I would urge you to see the lengthy thread on the matter...

I won't - if the proposal implies disclaimers, tickets etc. those
conditions should be included in the proposal, such that a single URL
provides all the required information without having to read long
threads.

Once again, if I was on the Board I would reject such a proposal
without a clear list of conditions, precautions etc...but I'm not
anymore, so if people think it will pass like that I'm fine.

-Bertrand