From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Board proposal on podling releases
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:09:36 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 11:53 AM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> > I think that serious = release blocker;
>...People / podlings have requested that release blockers be allowed in podling releases...

Ok, "release blocker" says much more to me than "serious issues" to
which I objected as being too vague.

I think this can only work backed by a list of issues (each with a
unique ID) which are acceptable for podlings, even though they would
not be for a TLP.

Then, if new issues are discovered that we think fall into that
category, add them to the list subject to Incubator PMC approval.

IOW, base those exceptions on a strictly managed list of acceptable issues.

-Bertrand