From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenWhisk graduation to Top Level Project
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2019 12:57:54 GMT
> I also note that you’ve been given feedback on several releases that have
> had mirror issue, but the issues don’t seem to have been fixed. Is there a
> plan to do so before graduation? e.g
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/041045024538dd9d3d7bf4b32701260a63996c48e115194302dcf0c1@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

I had responded to that feedback and the issues you documented with links
to github issues that we will address before the next release of the
corresponding artifacts [1] and I just went through your feedback again to
see if there was anything missed and provide an update here [2].

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/98dc0a366d53875b49210fcaa321aeafce345da4fc8944b2544f9b2f@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/db63d274374d0efd810814570d7765abee2301d36f31cabd26b0b24c@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E