From Julian Hyde <jhyde.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling expectations and some issues encountered in incubation
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2019 16:08:25 GMT
Thanks for making this list, Justin.

Next time I mentor a project, I shall probably convert the list into a presentation (with
a few “and here’s the good news” slides at the beginning and end) and schedule a video
meeting with a few of the initial committers, leaving plenty of time for questions.

I encourage other mentors to do the same. After all, many of our issues with podlings are
communication issues.

Julian