From York Shen <shenyua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LGPL dependency
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:08:45 GMT
It depends on the definition of optional dependency. Weex targets iOS, Android and Browser
environment and Webkit header files and shared library are only bundled for Android environment.
As for other environments, the OS or browser itself has exposed enough API for Weex.

PS: I am pretty sure that the iOS system itself uses almost the same code of Webkit as Weex
does to build its WKWebView. It’s really strange that’s ok for Weex iOS and not ok for
Weex Android.

> 在 2019年6月14日,19:17,Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> 写道:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Well, what if Weex copies some BSD header files in Webkit then run on Webkit? IMHO,
the Webkit is also an environment for Weex in this case.