From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: LGPL dependency
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:15:38 GMT
Hi,

> Well, what if Weex copies some BSD header files in Webkit then run on Webkit? IMHO, the
Webkit is also an environment for Weex in this case.

Not the same situation I’m sorry. Webkit and was not a required dependancy and no code form
it was in the code base. I would need to double check, but I think it was only used in StageWebView
so you could embed webpages in AIR applications. It was an optional feature in one of the
runtimes the Flex SDK targeted supplied by a 3rd party. The Flex SDK contained no WebKit code
nor was Webkit included in any releases including the connivance binaries.

Thanks,
Justin