From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk Runtimes v1.13.0-incubating
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2019 13:50:12 GMT
Hi,

Sorry to be clearer re the short header issue I suggest you read [1]. It may be used with
mages, minified JavaScript or PDFs, that’s not the case where it’s been used in your releases
and this has been pointed out several times. If there are other cases where you have confirmed
with legal-discuss that OK to use then please point them out. While this is only a minor issue,
but its vest to comply with ASF policy. What I consider a little more serious is that issues
nee reoccurring after they have been pointed out.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#is-a-short-form-of-the-source-header-available