From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache Training - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating)
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2019 19:48:56 GMT
Hi -

This is very interesting. I’m going to be digging into it.

Regards,
Dave

> On Jun 8, 2019, at 8:09 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please keep the discussion here and not in the vote thread,
>
> Even if not voting, mentors and IPMC members may want to talk a look at the material
as it is based on several years of talks at ApacheCon and elsewhere. The idea here is that
any IPMC person should be able to take this material and use it to give an incubating talk
at a conference or inside your company. Feedback, pull requests etc etc also welcome.

> For those who make their own slides you might also want to take a look as it uses maven
to compile asciidoctor (improved markdown) to a reveal.js slide show (with timer and speaker
notes and other features) this also means that your slides content can be put under version
control and it easier to work collaborative on it. It also possible to covert the output to
pdf or power point. They look quite nice as well.