From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Move the Zipkin repos back, as the community has voted to leave.
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2019 09:57:40 GMT
But if you are releasing Maven artifacts, I would assume that you change the group-ids to not
start with "org.apache...."
and the packages should probably be changed too. But not 100% sure if this is just a nice-to-have
or a hard requirement.
And also I didn't check the coordinates or package structure of the repo ... so just ignore
me, if this all doesn't apply ;-)

Chris