From Sobkowiak Krzysztof <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk API Gateway (v0.10.0-incubating, rc2)
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2019 05:12:43 GMT
+1 (binding)

Looks ok for me

   [x ] Download links are valid.
   [x ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
   [x ] DISCLAIMER is included.
   [x ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current
release.
   [x ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repository.
   [x ] All files have license headers as specified by OpenWhisk project
policy [1].
   [x ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Best regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak