From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Board proposal on podling releases
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2019 15:29:14 GMT
On 6/7/2019 11:26 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 5:22 PM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>> ...I assume from your response that you disagree with the proposal or want it modified?
If so how?...
> I don't think it's reasonable to allow releases with "serious" issues.
> But let's see what the Board thinks.

I would urge you to see the lengthy thread on the matter.

There are some requirements that were discussed like: acknowledging the
problem with a ticket, having a more descriptive disclaimer for
incubating releases, making progress on issues, etc. that can allow more
leniency.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Member, Apache Software Foundation