From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenWhisk graduation to Top Level Project
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2019 13:37:47 GMT
Hi,

> I conclude that all are left over from before the project entered the Apache Incubator
and the period of transition that followed.

I though that was the case bur was just checking. But beauty IBM need to be respectful of
the trademark and the (P)PMC make sure they do that.

> The github projects in the IBM organization appear to not be maintained actively

This is a potential trademark issue IMO and I suggest you discuss it with trademarks what
to do here, previous experience there are usually renamed or removed.

Hopefully someone else can provide some insight with what going on with docker.

Thanks
Justin