From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Podlings, the Incubator, relationships and Apache
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:20:48 GMT
Hi,

> What kinds of policy violations truly affect the legal shield if the non-compliance:
> 1) is actually released
> 2) released but noted in RELEASE_NOTES or DISCLAIMER
> 3) released but not corrected in the next release

This question (in a slightly different form) was in the proposal to the board, it did not
have consensus, so was removed. VP legal pointed out that that question in the proposal was
too broad and the board would be unlikely to be able to answer it.

I suggest you ask this on legal discuss, however previous advice was been allso  that they
that not likely to be unable to answer broad general questions like that.

Thanks,
Justin