From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Druid (incubating) 0.15.0 [RC2]
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 17:59:15 GMT
Forwarding my vote from the dev list:

+1 (binding)

I am grateful for Sebb’s thorough review but I don’t see anything that blocks the release
(e.g. the commit hash is stated in the email even though not given as a link; the extra text
in NOTICE files is a “should” not a “must”). The project should log bugs for all the
points he raised and make sure to fix them before the next release. I strongly suggest that
the project establishes a template email for release votes.

Also, let’s recognize that the expanded NOTICE files are the result of a concerted effort
by the project since the previous release to include L&N of all dependencies. It’s hard
to get this stuff right first, or even second, time.

Julian

<0989132858wyk@gmail.com>